I am working on a small project to do some basic practice. It is going to be a drag and drop quiz game on Web Development terms. I have it started, but it is very basic. You can check the Quiz here
If you have any ideas, let me know. There are a lot of things I want to do to make it a better study guide. For example, right now, if you were to right click and view source of the quiz, all the answers would be visible.
Other things I wish to implement on the page are:
- Score and also a high-score which is modified via time.
- Hide the answers that are in the source code a bit
- Allow for more terms but still in a manageable way
- Maybe, and only maybe add sound effects
- Have the order of the elements be random and not so static